Friday, April 30, 2010

Good thing I bought 3s

I never thought she'd be wearing her snow boots from October clear into the end of April. Thankfully, I bought them two sizes too big hoping for a growth spurt. She's become fascinated with putting on her shoes (and mine as well). Mittens are also quickly becoming a preferred fashion accessory. She's been wearing them around the house all morning.
She thoroughly enjoyed eating the snow, and watching the cars drive by. But her favorite thing to do is to look for birds and planes.
I personally wish it would stop snowing so I could get my garden planted. The tomato plants sitting in my sink (for a full two weeks now) are becoming high maintenance.

1 comment:

L said...

oh yuck...snow in april? ugh...i feel your pain, but i'm so glad she got to sport the boots. :-) these are absolutely adorable! and i of course *love* your new watermark. ;-) (tee hee)

Related Posts with Thumbnails