Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pink Poodle

It's been a busy week around here. I've got a magazine illustration due Mon, and 8 cricut paper projects with step by step pics and directions due wed. We went camping last night (more on that later, and photos of course), attended cousin E's fantastic Bday party before the campout yesterday, and overbooked ourselves for two luncheons at the same time for next Tuesday. Oh, and both sets of grandparents and the cute cousins are coming for church and dinner tomorrow. That means cooking and cleaning tonight. Or just blogging to procrastinate. I also made an apron for cousin E, and have been working on something cute for my buddy Aileen's bday, remember the cake she made for mine? I feel like I have a lot to live up to.

Dave's been busy working away on some freelance too. Anyone know a handsome, athletic, 12 year old boy with a ruddy complexion that could model for a book cover? I found a girl for my mag illustration but I think dave's still looking for a good candidate for his cover.

I love this pic of Penny; it looks like back to school to me. She looks very contemplative (if that's a real word). She was just sitting in the chair in her room while I put on her socks, and I thought the lighting was pretty.

I love this dress because everytime she wears it I remember when Dave and I were in London on the tube and some little boy was pointing at an old lady with absolutely neon Pink hair and rocker clothes and loudly telling his dad with an all too cute british accent, "look dad, it's the pink poodle....." Then his dad was loudly shhhing him while he said it louder and louder.... I guess you just had to be there.

1 comment:

CindyC.wannabequilter said...

She is pretty like her mommy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails