Saturday, March 28, 2009

On my Golden Birthday...

Since I've become a mother, I have been reflecting a lot on my own mom, and growing up with her and what it will be like growing up with Penny. And I know that I don't say thank you nearly enough for all the many things that she's done for me. Just the things this week would take ages to write, not including all the things from the rest of my life.

So on my birthday I wanted to take a minute to tell her thank you for always taking care of me and loving me; even if she might not have liked me much a time or two [million] when I gave her a hard time or wasn't as vocal with my gratitude as I could have been. Thank YOU mom! Happy "you-gave-birth-to-me-and-I-want-you-to-know-how-much-I-really-appreciate-it/you-day!!!"

xoxo,
your favorite daughter

1 comment:

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Happy Birthday...a day late. I totally meant to call or at least text you yesterday (Saturday being your actual birthday), but my baby-brain got the better of me and I spaced it. I hope it was a great day. oh... and your baby is beautiful still! :) One of these days we're going to make it down to visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails