Sunday, January 18, 2009

American Art Collector Article on David

David has a gallery show opening on Feb 19th in Scottsdale, AZ and has been busy prepping for it, framing, painting, painting, painting, painting..... (but then again, that's nothing new). I wish I could go see it, but I don't think I will be allowed to fly that late. If you pick up your latest Feb copy of "American Art Collector," (because we know you all subscribe), there's an article on him featuring some of the work that will be in the show.
(that's me! I feel like a celeb.)
I also neglected to post any of his illustrations for the "Weekly Standard" so here's a recent one that I found. I've got a couple more to track down and post for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cool! I would love to know where the gallery show will be - my parents live in Scottsdale and I think they would enjoy it. So excited to see you at CHA!

the murdocks said...

Ok, so do I look like a stalker now? Probably. I couldn't help but click on your blog from facebook. And wow...how are you AND your hub both so talented? Your children will be invicible.

Love all your digital work and your blog is so cute!!

Unknown said...

That is so excting!!!
Congrats to David!!!
See you next week, can't wait!!
B-

Related Posts with Thumbnails