Friday, December 5, 2008

Wordle magic

My friend Kayla just wrote a post about "wordle - ing" her blog. So I thought I'd try it out. It's interesting what it reveals.

Family Blog Wordle:
"Now" - I'm not surprised that one's first! It seems like with a baby on the way I want everything done yesterday. Or at least now.

"find" - I can't find a thing. And it's not getting any better.

"David" - No shocker there. Glad to see he made an appearance.

See Jane Scrapbook {my personal "work" blog} Wordle:
Who knew I talked about Halloween on my other blog so much? I'm guessing that it just takes posts from the front page and I haven't blogged much since Oct, but I still find that funny. Little, cute and photo aren't too surprising, and I try to keep "family" stuff off that blog, but I thought it might show up somewhere.

David's Blog Wordle:
I am glad to see that Sam made the cut! I however did not. ;) Maybe I need to start carpooling with David.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails