she is the best dressed witch i've ever seen!!! seriously, she is adorable! i love her little skirt and hat, which i'm sure you made. ;-) our babes are getting so big. i need to post pics of kk soon.
I like to make blogs. Pretty ones. Oh, and draw, professionally. And repaint all the rooms in my house. And cook, occasionally. But I bet my husband would disagree with that one. There's really no proof...
4 comments:
she is the best dressed witch i've ever seen!!! seriously, she is adorable! i love her little skirt and hat, which i'm sure you made. ;-) our babes are getting so big. i need to post pics of kk soon.
sooooo cute!!!
Oh my gosh! Her outfit is adorable!! I love the skirt. I'm assuming you made it? You all looked great!
i remember when you started making this skirt...like in August. It is beyond perfect. LOVE it!
Post a Comment