Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I {heart} garlands

I love garlands. They're everywhere lately, and I do love making them. Here's a couple I made recently for my sister in law's baby shower. They were part of a project series that I was working on for the cricut by provo craft.

Don't you love the cupcakes?! These favors were inspired by the lovely ones from dear lizzie.
And this one I want to copy for our playroom. Our playroom is even blue already, and I have quite a few scraps that would be perfect for it. This one is available on etsy from seller sweet jessie. Boy do I love those scallops....

3 comments:

Seth and Karen said...

They are so cute. You are very talented!

Meg and Nate said...

Ok I need to come over asap so you can help me with mine! I'm calling you tomorrow! So Cute!

KaSs MiLeS said...

you're so amazing. if i had a million dollars i'd give it all to you to decorate my house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails