Monday, July 20, 2009

Tummy time





We've been out of town and moving to a new house (yay!), so I've been a little busy to post - and didn't have internet. But I have TONS of photos that need to get posted! Here's a couple fun shots from Saturday. This girl is getting so big and fun. She's now 4 months (plus a week or so) and is 12lbs 7oz putting her in the 25th percentile for height and weight. 50th percentile for head circumference. Just in case you were dying to know.

I may start trying to label photos with the lens I used since people have been asking. Let me know if it's helpful and I'll keep it up.

2 comments:

Shar said...

she is so cute! isn't it crazy how much they change in 4 months! So is she usually that happy for tummy time? if so - that is awesome!

Sarah S said...

Penny is so good on her tummy! I'm impressed at how well she pushes up. Charlie just barely started pushing up that far (probably because he is SO top heavy! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails