Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like:

CHRISTMAS? Already?!? I'm a fan of the mildly snow-y days, but early Oct? Wow. It was a good weekend, and I don't mind since I just got a huge vat of powdered hot cocoa and have been putting it to good use.

I've been hanging out at home all weekend making gifts for friends for some baby showers coming up while David watched football. I'll show pics later, but I don't want them to see yet!

And then last night we went to "Texas Roadhouse" for dinner with some friends and then watched "Leatherheads" which I slept through. It was too late for this prego to pay attention anymore. And now that I'm done with this post, the snow is already gone! *sigh* it was pretty while it lasted. At least I have proof it was here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails